Learn more about Dr. Richard Paicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Paicius, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Paicius, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paicius graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paicius has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paicius MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Paicius practice?
- Dr. Richard Paicius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Paicius practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists and Santa Ana Pain Management Doctors.