Dr. Richard Paicius Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Paicius?

Flight Attendant

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I have seen this doctor for 6 years. Prior to my botox injections for my back, I tried trigger point injections, epaderals, drugs. I suffer from migraines as well as an old whiplash injury. I also have Lupus. He has worked with me on everything. I am still working full time, all I can ask for.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had!!!

Was inappropriate, unprofessional and overcharged

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

This doctor had me come for multiple visits and I had to wait 45 minutes when I got in the room he made comments that were inappropriate. He is arrogant and didn't take the time to listen. I will not be back.

I’m suffering because of this commercial doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I had moderate back pain. Dr. Paicius gave an epidural inject on my back, now I cannot move from the pain. I went to another pain doctor, he send me for another MRI which reviles that Dr. Paicius touched the nerve and made more damage to my nerves through his procedure. My new doctor said I’ll be better in 4-5 weeks but that should not have had happened except that the 1st doctor was rushing to do more procedures to make more money!!!!! For the staff courteous rating, they are negative 5 stars.

Patient

Posted on April 13th, 2013

HOrrible. I am a nurse and this doctor wants to perform unnecessary and expensive procedures on me. thankfully I knew what was going on and I went to a real pain management physician and now I am pain free

Unsatisfied Patient

Posted on March 21st, 2013

If a PM physician says that opioids are horrible and should be outlawed. Then this isn't the right physician for pain management. Seeking a second opinion, all he could preach was I needed to be detoxed from all my medications. All without recommending a treatment for my pain. I would say to potential patients, run away.

Sandy S.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

This doctor was horrible. He took less than 3 minutes with me and never dealt with my pain. He could not find relief for me. Thankfully I found a different pain physician who could help me and I feel I am treated well and I have my pain under control with a different physician. I would not recommend this doctor.

Unhappy patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

The doctor wanted to inject my neck for my pain but when I went to see a surgeon, they found a tumor that needed to be removed. Once the tumor was removed my pain was gone. That shows you what type of Dr. Paicius is, he just wants money for his injection procedures and will compromise at anything to get his injection done. I am glad I got a second opinion and did not treat with this doctor.

Exceptional!

Posted on March 21st, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Paicius for a second opinion on my medicine prescribed by my regular physician. When I got there he realized I was on a large dose of Fentanyl along with other meds that were playing with my hormones and driving me crazy along with all the pain i was still experiencing. Long story short, I chose back surgery due to Dr. Paicius' findings and today I have no leg pain. I owe my happy legs to doctor and I am so thankful for his work, diligence and incredible tender care. He is the kindest doctor I have ever met.

He saved my life!

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I was suffering from severe pain caused by Lupus & Myositis. I had been seeing another pain specialist who did not monitor all the medication I was on. I was on so much medication that when I had a muscle biopsy I felt the entire surgery because the surgeon could not give me very much anesthesia. My Lupus specialist recommended I get a new pain specialist or I would probably be dead in a couple of months. Dr. Paicius explained rebound pain (caused by too much medication). Long story short he saved my life!

Outstanding, caring doctor

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Paicius has been my spinal pain doctor for years. He came recommended by my neurosurgeon who is also 1 of the tops in his field. I highly recommend him; he's excellent in every way & genuinely cares about his patients. In spite of chronic conditions that are severe, he never gives up & is always aware of the latest procedures/treatments that work. Dr. Paicius is the best of the best. He's worth the drive for me & I know people who come to him from other states.

Cool guy

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I've been to this Doc twice in a couple of weeks now, for a cervical injection at a surgery center, to hopefully alleviate pain and numbness/tingling. He's always upbeat, energetic, and communicates. I like the fact that he's about my age (51), based on his Med School grad date, and very fit. I would highly recommend him.