Dr. Richard Paicius MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 19th, 2016
Flight Attendant
I have seen this doctor for 6 years. Prior to my botox injections for my back, I tried trigger point injections, epaderals, drugs. I suffer from migraines as well as an old whiplash injury. I also have Lupus. He has worked with me on everything. I am still working full time, all I can ask for.

May 6th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had!!!

May 22nd, 2014
Was inappropriate, unprofessional and overcharged
This doctor had me come for multiple visits and I had to wait 45 minutes when I got in the room he made comments that were inappropriate. He is arrogant and didn't take the time to listen. I will not be back.

January 29th, 2014
I’m suffering because of this commercial doctor
I had moderate back pain. Dr. Paicius gave an epidural inject on my back, now I cannot move from the pain. I went to another pain doctor, he send me for another MRI which reviles that Dr. Paicius touched the nerve and made more damage to my nerves through his procedure. My new doctor said I’ll be better in 4-5 weeks but that should not have had happened except that the 1st doctor was rushing to do more procedures to make more money!!!!! For the staff courteous rating, they are negative 5 stars.

April 13th, 2013
Patient
HOrrible. I am a nurse and this doctor wants to perform unnecessary and expensive procedures on me. thankfully I knew what was going on and I went to a real pain management physician and now I am pain free

March 21st, 2013
Unsatisfied Patient
If a PM physician says that opioids are horrible and should be outlawed. Then this isn't the right physician for pain management. Seeking a second opinion, all he could preach was I needed to be detoxed from all my medications. All without recommending a treatment for my pain. I would say to potential patients, run away.

November 8th, 2012
Sandy S.
This doctor was horrible. He took less than 3 minutes with me and never dealt with my pain. He could not find relief for me. Thankfully I found a different pain physician who could help me and I feel I am treated well and I have my pain under control with a different physician. I would not recommend this doctor.

October 23rd, 2012
Unhappy patient
The doctor wanted to inject my neck for my pain but when I went to see a surgeon, they found a tumor that needed to be removed. Once the tumor was removed my pain was gone. That shows you what type of Dr. Paicius is, he just wants money for his injection procedures and will compromise at anything to get his injection done. I am glad I got a second opinion and did not treat with this doctor.

March 21st, 2012
Exceptional!
I was sent to Dr. Paicius for a second opinion on my medicine prescribed by my regular physician. When I got there he realized I was on a large dose of Fentanyl along with other meds that were playing with my hormones and driving me crazy along with all the pain i was still experiencing. Long story short, I chose back surgery due to Dr. Paicius' findings and today I have no leg pain. I owe my happy legs to doctor and I am so thankful for his work, diligence and incredible tender care. He is the kindest doctor I have ever met.

September 26th, 2011
He saved my life!
I was suffering from severe pain caused by Lupus & Myositis. I had been seeing another pain specialist who did not monitor all the medication I was on. I was on so much medication that when I had a muscle biopsy I felt the entire surgery because the surgeon could not give me very much anesthesia. My Lupus specialist recommended I get a new pain specialist or I would probably be dead in a couple of months. Dr. Paicius explained rebound pain (caused by too much medication). Long story short he saved my life!

December 26th, 2010
Outstanding, caring doctor
Dr. Paicius has been my spinal pain doctor for years. He came recommended by my neurosurgeon who is also 1 of the tops in his field. I highly recommend him; he's excellent in every way & genuinely cares about his patients. In spite of chronic conditions that are severe, he never gives up & is always aware of the latest procedures/treatments that work. Dr. Paicius is the best of the best. He's worth the drive for me & I know people who come to him from other states.

July 20th, 2010
Cool guy
I've been to this Doc twice in a couple of weeks now, for a cervical injection at a surgery center, to hopefully alleviate pain and numbness/tingling. He's always upbeat, energetic, and communicates. I like the fact that he's about my age (51), based on his Med School grad date, and very fit. I would highly recommend him.