Dr. Richard Panush MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Los Angeles, CA

1.7

December 20th, 2013
UNPROFESSIONAL
He made me wait hours and basically called me a hypochondriac. He never opened my file or reviewed my blood work and had the resident examine me. I understand he is more involved in education then treating patients.... I would not use him for education, research or as a doctor ever again...nor would I recommend him to anyone.

July 21st, 2011
THINKS HE IS GOD
HE MAY AHVE A WONDEFULL BACKROUND AND PROFESSIONAL RECORD , APARNTLY DOES MUCH RESERCH BUT HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR HAS NO HEALLING SKILLS. I KNOW THAT HE IS VERY UN SOCIAL PERSON TOO BAD HE TOOK UP SUCH A PROFESSION

April 14th, 2011
I waited almThe worstost 3 hrs for him
He was condescending and didn't even spend a lot of time with me- he sent in a resident and then said he could not help me. He was rude and most unpleasant to deal with. He said I was not sick enough for his time. I think he thought he was a God of some sort. I wanted to report him to the MA! I was happy to not be sick enough and left him for a much better Dr. who worked with me to fix the problem and spent reasonable time trying to help me. A lesson to be learned.

November 10th, 2009
I was not told when I made the appointment that I would not be seeing Dr. Panush directly. Dr. Panus said he would not even help me until I had an MD, that I can not keep seeing specialist. I could choose one of the residency he had brought in the room or a doctor of my own. I WAITING 3 MONTHS IN PAIN TO BE TOLD THAT. I LEFT WITH NO HELP, NO EXPLANATION OF MY PROBLEM.