A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Paolillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Paolillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paolillo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paolillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Paolillo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolillo graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paolillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Paolillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Paolillo practice?
- Dr. Richard Paolillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Paolillo practices Ophthalmology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Ophthalmologists.