Learn more about Dr. Richard Paolillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Paolillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paolillo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Paolillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Paolillo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolillo graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paolillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Paolillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Paolillo practice?
- Dr. Richard Paolillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Paolillo practices Ophthalmology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Ophthalmologists.