Dr. Richard Parcinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Parcinski?

Posted on February 13th, 2015

The only thing greater than the Professionalism of Dr.P is the deep kindness of his staff. Dr. P is extremely knowledgeable about medications & has a vast experience treating many diverse medical conditions in addition to his specialities in sleep disorders & lung disease. I especially appreciate the staff because they are genuinely calming & respectful in addition to being highly efficient. Dr P is very straight forward & explains all things medical in a very down to earth way. He is extremely intelligent, but doesn't talk down to patients; he relates to what ever has happened with your health & explains things in terms you can relate to. His confidence & discernment make me feel comfortable & cared for. You are never in doubt that you have been treated by great medical professionals. I take a lot of medications for Fibromyalgia. He isn't uncomfortable prescribing the drugs I need. His practice is also the only one I've known to have Walk-in hours! I relocated to MO 2 years ago & found his practice on this site. I feel very fortunate to have found them.

He educated me about my sleep patterns

Posted on January 18th, 2013

After talking to Dr. Parcinski, I felt that I had learned a lot about why I have daytime sleepiness, and problems with sleep in general. I now know how to manage my day in relation to resting and getting good sleep. He knows what he's talking about!

I am grateful

Posted on February 16th, 2012

If someone is happy, they tell everyone. If they are satisfied, sometimes we don't say anything unless we are asked. I went to Dr. Parcinski and believe him to be my angel. He did listen, and went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. He and his staff had a tremendous amount of empathy and professionalism. I am totally happy. I would recommend that everyone check things out for themselves. One negative comment does not define quality care. I question if anyone satisfied with the care of the Doctor and his staff went to them before making negative comments. I truly believe he would listen. I am thankful that he is committed to his profession and helped me.

Saw him at a sleep care center

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I felt that he was just running people through the sleep center. I'm not sure if he's still there, but definitely did not feel he was that professional. I question my diagnosis. I thought it was just a profit center for running people through.

he doesn't seem to care

Posted on September 21st, 2008

This doctor mis-doiagnosed a simple sinus infection. He first said it was allergiies, then the next visit it was "tmj" etc. I thought I was going crazy. Finally, I went to an ENT and he couldn't believe how bad my sinus inefection was. It did permanent damage to the tissues in my sisus cavaties. My eye doctor, gyno, ENT have all asked me "why do you stay with this quack?" Dr. Parcinski's staff is horrible. The manager of the office tells you all about her personal problems and one time I heard her on the phone telling someone hoew she was in pain and had already taken 8 perkadan that day. Also, apparantently, the DEA was in Dr. Parcinski's offfice auditing his prescriptions and locked inventory cabinet. It is apparent he doesn't want to do this anymore. He really doesn't know what he is doing and has misdiagnosed my friends as well. He is a quack and it took me years to finally change b/c I was scared to find a new doctor. Whatever you do, do not go to this doctor if you want to get a proper diagnosis and be treated with the proper medicines.

Posted on March 20th, 2017