Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Park
Dr. Richard Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Universal City, TX. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, Carolinas Medical Center and University Health System T. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Park has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Richard Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Jacinto Zambrano Jr
Preventive Medicine, Plastic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 1.32 mi39
Dr. Marshall Packard
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 1.32 mi17
Dr. John Nava Sr
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
San Antonio, TX 1.47 mi32