A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Parks practice?
Dr. Richard Parks practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists.