A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L MD Parks MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Parks practice?
- Dr. Richard Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Parks practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists.