A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parsons, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parsons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Parsons practice?
Dr. Richard Parsons practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.