A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pascucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pascucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascucci graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pascucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical CollegePennsylvania H
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Pascucci DO and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Pascucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Pascucci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pascucci practices Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Rheumatologists.