Learn more about Dr. Richard Pascucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pascucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascucci graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pascucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Medical CollegePennsylvania H
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pascucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Pascucci practice?
Dr. Richard Pascucci practices Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Rheumatologists.