A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pasternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pasternak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternak graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pasternak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital