Learn more about Dr. Richard Pasternak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternak
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pasternak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pasternak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternak graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pasternak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Pasternak MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Pasternak practice?
- Dr. Richard Pasternak has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pasternak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Internists and Rahway Cardiologists.