A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Patt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Patt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Patt graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Patt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
- Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Patt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Patt practice?
- Dr. Richard Patt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Patt practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.