Dr. Richard Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Patterson?

July 2nd, 2015

I've had reason to see Dr. Patterson 4 times over a period of 10 years, two of which resulted in outpatient surgery, all of which was successful. Dr. Patterson was thorough in preparation, took time to explain the conditions and exactly what would happen, and had good follow-up. I certainly would see hime again.

September 5th, 2014

Knee surgery

Dr Patterson replaced both my knees at one time at Jefferson Memorial, Charles Town, Wv. I was put in rehab 4 days after Surg and was relieced to go home in 2and one half weeks. I have never had one problem after that. I was riding a bicycle in 6 months. It's been 13 years since I have had it done and never had a problem. In my opinion he is the best.

July 21st, 2017