Dr. Richard Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Paul?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Richard Paul?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 11th, 2016

Find someone else!

Missed diagnosis, failure to respond appropriately to Emergency call. Office a Patient Mill, some staff members intrusive no respect for privacy.,Doesn't remember what he said from one appointment to the next.

July 20th, 2016

Awful

I can't believe anyone could give this doctor any more than a one star rating. He doesn't deserve even that. Initially he makes you feel like he cares about YOU. Terrible experience with stent, poor attention to my problem, felt like he didn't have time for me. Save yourself, find another doctor.

September 16th, 2012

Outstanding Doctor

I recently had a consultation with Dr. Richard Paul in Lewes, Dela. He was very personable, professional, and knowledgeable, taking the time to explain everything thoroughly,and answered all my questions, without me feeling that I was being rushed through as 'just another patient'. I felt as if he was taking a personal interest in me, and my condition. I would trust him in any future procedures/surgeries.

October 29th, 2010

Stay Away from HIM

I had an issue with a kidney stone. Dr. Paul was attending Physician. After the lipotripsy I and my wife asked about pain meds. He did not prescribe them. After the anesthesia wore off approx 4 hrs later I was in the fetal position. My wife called the on call doc which was Dr. Paul he said did you take pain meds. No because he didn't prescribe them. He recommended I go to the ER as it was after hours and he needed to hand write a perscription which now cost me $125.oo co pay, and 12 hrs 6 waiting for service. I explained this issue to his office, and the Dr. Ptak who is very nice recommended I explain this to the offfice mgr who was also rude stating there was nothing she could do but would have Dr. Paul call me.She would send a message to Dr. Paul. She called me back and stated they would not reimburse for something that was their neglegence. I wasn't really worried about the $125. I was more concerned that he Dr. Pau, was the attending Physician and he would not talk to me personally nor would he call back. I think it is atricious that he as the attending Dr. would not speak with his patient. I am transfering out of this office immediately. Apparantly they are more interested in money that waiting and supporting on their patients. I explained this to my personal physian who recommended them but he to will not send any more patients to this office.

July 28th, 2010

Dr. Paul does not care about his patients only about himself and the mighty dollar. No urgency or explanation about the situtation... I would not recommend him to my dog

July 22nd, 2009

Complete failure. No follow up after operation. Operation left me impotent. Never followed up with me at all.

April 21st, 2017