A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pavese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pavese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pavese, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavese graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pavese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Pavese MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Pavese practice?
- Dr. Richard Pavese has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pavese practices Plastic Surgery near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Surgeons.