A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peairs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Peairs, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Peairs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peairs graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peairs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Peairs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Peairs practice?
- Dr. Richard Peairs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Peairs practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.