Dr. Richard Pearce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pearce?

March 21st, 2017

Wonderful doctor!!!

In my book , I consider him the new miracle worker. So knowledgeable, and personable. The best of the best,wouldn't use anyone else. TOP NOTCH!!!!!!30

February 5th, 2017

Committed to giving his patients the very best care possible. He is a renowned spine surgeon and you will not be disappointed in the surgery he does for you.

October 14th, 2016

All aspects of my treatment at Spine Surgery Associates exceeded my expectations. Including: The effort of his staff to schedule the initial appointment with Dr. Pearce The assistance provided by his Nurse The professionalism of his Nurse Practitioner The Scheduler as well as the Office Staff Primarily though, I am amazed at the knowledge and patience Dr. Pearce provided me regarding issues with my spine. He the absolute BEST Orthopedic Surgeon I could possibly expect. He actually cares about the health of his patience. I am thankful Dr. Pearce chose Orthopedics as his career.

September 7th, 2016

Dr. Pearce believes his duty ends when surgery is finished. He finished my surgery at 12:20 pm but did not call or visit my husband in the waiting room when my surgery was finished. My husband found my location by calling the hospital CEO at 4:00 pm. Dr. Pearce told me prior to surgery that I would be in recovery room for 1 hour but I was in recovery room for 5 hours because the hospital did not have a room for me. He did not oversee my care in recovery room where I was abused, neglected, & was given medications in error.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Spine Surgery Associates, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the Practice Administrator. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Karin at 423-756-6623 ext. 2019.

SHOW

August 23rd, 2016

Excellent physician!

I took my daughter to see Dr. Pearce for a 2nd opinion for scoliosis and we were so please with our visit. He was very thorough explains about her condition, he was empathetic with us, and he treated us with respect. I highly recommend Dr. Pearce!

July 28th, 2016

The best!

June 9th, 2016

I LIKE THIS GUY but expect more in the way of suggested treatment. Not that what he said didn't work at the time but that diagnosis and treatment being in 2006 turned into something different here in 2016 so I believe that had I been told to take physical therapy and treat the condition with other than lidocaine patches and vicodin, I probably wouldn't be in worse shape now.

Doctor's Response

SHOW

March 12th, 2016

The Best in the Region!

I have been treated by Dr. Pearce for over 10 years. In my opinion he is the best Spine Surgeon in the region. I have had both lumbar and cervical fusion and both have significantly improved my quality of life. Yes I still have to be careful on what I can and should do. Dr. Pearce is continually helping me to determine the extent of my limitations. Great professional and I hope he never retires. I highly recommend Dr. Pearce to anyone considering spine surgery.

January 26th, 2016

Doctors don't come any better than this.

God has blessed Dr. Pearce with an amazing medical talent and a warm and friendly personality. What a wonderful combination! How blessed I am to have him as my doctor.

January 21st, 2016

Dr Pearce and his staff are AWESOME.

December 30th, 2015

Mrs.

Dr. Pearce gave me a pain free life, sure I still have limitations and tenderness after my surgery when I don't obey Drs. orders like I should but he was a God send. I can walk and move freely. Dr. Pearce gave me a clear understanding of what my surgery would consist of. He is compassionate and never rushes, I'm always in and out in aprox. 45 mins. . I would recommend him to anyone with back pain. I will go back to him for any future problems.

December 26th, 2015

Such a caring Physician! He was a God send for my husband!