Dr. Richard Pearce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
All aspects of my treatment at Spine Surgery Associates exceeded my expectations. Including: The effort of his staff to schedule the initial appointment with Dr. Pearce The assistance provided by his Nurse The professionalism of his Nurse Practitioner The Scheduler as well as the Office Staff Primarily though, I am amazed at the knowledge and patience Dr. Pearce provided me regarding issues with my spine. He the absolute BEST Orthopedic Surgeon I could possibly expect. He actually cares about the health of his patience. I am thankful Dr. Pearce chose Orthopedics as his career.

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Pearce believes his duty ends when surgery is finished. He finished my surgery at 12:20 pm but did not call or visit my husband in the waiting room when my surgery was finished. My husband found my location by calling the hospital CEO at 4:00 pm. Dr. Pearce told me prior to surgery that I would be in recovery room for 1 hour but I was in recovery room for 5 hours because the hospital did not have a room for me. He did not oversee my care in recovery room where I was abused, neglected, & was given medications in error.

August 23rd, 2016
Excellent physician!
I took my daughter to see Dr. Pearce for a 2nd opinion for scoliosis and we were so please with our visit. He was very thorough explains about her condition, he was empathetic with us, and he treated us with respect. I highly recommend Dr. Pearce!

July 28th, 2016
The best!

June 9th, 2016
I LIKE THIS GUY but expect more in the way of suggested treatment. Not that what he said didn't work at the time but that diagnosis and treatment being in 2006 turned into something different here in 2016 so I believe that had I been told to take physical therapy and treat the condition with other than lidocaine patches and vicodin, I probably wouldn't be in worse shape now.

March 12th, 2016
The Best in the Region!
I have been treated by Dr. Pearce for over 10 years. In my opinion he is the best Spine Surgeon in the region. I have had both lumbar and cervical fusion and both have significantly improved my quality of life. Yes I still have to be careful on what I can and should do. Dr. Pearce is continually helping me to determine the extent of my limitations. Great professional and I hope he never retires. I highly recommend Dr. Pearce to anyone considering spine surgery.

January 26th, 2016
Doctors don't come any better than this.
God has blessed Dr. Pearce with an amazing medical talent and a warm and friendly personality. What a wonderful combination! How blessed I am to have him as my doctor.

January 21st, 2016
Dr Pearce and his staff are AWESOME.

December 29th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr. Pearce gave me a pain free life, sure I still have limitations and tenderness after my surgery when I don't obey Drs. orders like I should but he was a God send. I can walk and move freely. Dr. Pearce gave me a clear understanding of what my surgery would consist of. He is compassionate and never rushes, I'm always in and out in aprox. 45 mins. . I would recommend him to anyone with back pain. I will go back to him for any future problems.

December 26th, 2015
Such a caring Physician! He was a God send for my husband!

December 24th, 2015
He is outstanding.
I first met Dr. Pearce 20+ years ago. He has helped me through several different issues and has always been spot on in diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Pearce is thorough in his exam and conservative with treatment. He is generous with his time and answers all questions. The entire staff treat you with care and respect. I thank each of them for taking care of me and if you are in need of a group of fantastic doctors, nurses and staff to help you get your life back to normal this is where you should go. Thank you so much.

December 23rd, 2015
The ONLY spine surgeon who already has three times, and will ever operate on my spine. The BEST in this entire 3 state region! NO DOCTOR knows what to do in surgery better than Dr Pearce.