Dr. Richard Pebler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2014
ADHD
I decided to see a professional for A.D.H.D.. I wasn't sure if I had it or if it was just stress or what have you. At the first appointment with Dr. Pebler, he asked me a few basic questions, gave me a SELF test and threw, THREW, generic Ritalin at me and I was to come back in a month to see how or if it was working. I visited him one month later and proceeded to tell him that I felt the same way and my behavior hadn't changed but he interrupted multiple times, then wrote another prescription for another generic medication and tested me for controlled substances. My test can back normal but he felt that I was "on something" and didn't want to see me again because he could loose his license to practice medicine. All in all, he was very unprofessional, short and didn't seem to care much that I was crippled my, later diagnosed and now controlled, A.D.H.D..

January 19th, 2011
He dosn't listen!!!!
I was seeing him for a year. I have had a back problem for 12 yrs. I have been seeing him because I was having trouble walking and getting around. I would be told that my only back problem was that I am fat. I wasnt fat until about 5 yrs ago, and the harder it becomes for me to do stuff the fatter I am getting. When I first hurt my back I was fresh out of the army and fit as a fiddle. I would bend over after my injury and my legs would just collapse. The pain in the morning was so unbearable that I would have to crawl out of bed. Then this jerk off tells me that its because im fat and I need eat better and exersize. I finaly gave up and refuse to ever see him again.

June 8th, 2017