A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pectol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pectol is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pectol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pectol graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pectol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Takoma Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pectol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Pectol practice?
Dr. Richard Pectol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Surgeons.