Learn more about Dr. Richard Pectol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pectol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pectol
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pectol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pectol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pectol graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pectol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wesley Pectol MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Pectol practice?
- Dr. Richard Pectol has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pectol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Surgeons.