Dr. Richard Peller MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mankato, MN

3.3

January 29th, 2017
Very nice man, but he has a bit dated style of medicine. I started seeing him with my infant son, he never seemed to listen to me that I wasn't interested in letting him cry it out, and would start telling me how to do it at every visit even though I never asked. My son had a really hard time latching due to a mild tongue tie, and he didn't seem concerned, he told me there was nothing wrong with formula instead of trying to help me. At 6 months he told me to wean him on to formula, and spent a lot of time advising me how to do so, even though I have no indication that I had any interest in doing so. He made me feel rushed like I wasn't able to ask all the questions I had and that my concerns were silly. Again, he is a nice doctor and I'm sure knowledgeable in other areas, but I do not recommend him for infant care, especially if you are a nursing mother.

March 15th, 2015
Dr Peller explains without being asked and always makes sure I have plenty of opportunities to ask questions.

December 18th, 2014
I can't even count all the lies he put in my progress note... thank goodness for the online patient access, this doctor did not listen to a word I said, did not help my problem, and put LIES in my note!

October 7th, 2013
Dr. Peller is a great Doctor and cares for his patients.

June 13th, 2011
THE BEST
No doctor can compare to this talented man. He puts his heart into his work, and it shows. Sometimes there is a wait, but it's well worth it for the loving care he provides. He explains everything in detail before you even have to ask. I have and will continue to recommend this doctor to everyone I know.

July 20th, 2010
Dr Peller truly cares and takes the time to answer questions.

March 9th, 2010
Rude
A rude man with a Netbook and iphone app. he uses to "treat" symptoms not people. After a few vistis an hours of waiting he will send you to see a Doctor.If given the option of using Mankato Clinic, Wickersham campus,family practice or going else where...take the option sooner rather than later.