A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pelman, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stuart Pelman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pelman practice?
- Dr. Richard Pelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pelman practices Urology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Urologists.