Dr. Richard Pelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pelman?

March 18th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pelman for 2 years and am very pleased.

September 18th, 2013

Beyond the minimum

Dr Pehlmann if first a human who cares about other humans, and secondly a doctor where he shows that care above and beyond the call of duty. He is very skilled as well, I feel fortunate to have found him.

September 13th, 2013

Medical Doctor Patient

Dr. PELMAN is very personable. He answers questions thoroughly and in terms that anyone can understand. Professionalism and empathy for his patients are Paramount.

April 5th, 2013

Dr. Richard Pelman, Outstanding Urologist!

Dr. Pelman is an outstanding doctor. He has won multiple "Best of..." awards and deserves all of them.

February 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor

Front office reception and lady of all trades was courteous and effecient. Dr. Pelman was very personable, easy to talk with and very thorough. We discussed my symptoms, he ran a few diagnostic tests, detailed what he found and recommended a medication that has eliminated a very embarassing problem for me. Dr. Pelman is a professional and if I should have a similiar problem in the future, he is my first and only choice.

September 20th, 2012

Retired military

Provides great service and support and is very professional. Make you comfortable.

July 5th, 2012

e has moved from Bellevue Urology

I am writing this review because most of the complaints (and deserving) were about Bellevue Urology, not the Dr. himself. I experienced similar things with the gate keeping staff, but with the medical crew and Dr Pelman in particular I have only good things to say. He has now moved from Bellevue Urology to get away from their disorganization. I have yet to see him since the move.

March 26th, 2012

Dr. Pelman and I watched my prostate cancer for 2.5 years before he advised me to have treatment. He was all that I could have asked for. Caring, an excellent communicator, Wise. I give him the highest recommendation.

May 23rd, 2011

Total dezorganization

Very disappointing office staff -- unknowledgeable, indiscreet (they are asking detailed symptoms over the phone or they would not make an appointment).Doctor is raw -- expect a fast cold shower if anything is coming your way...

November 14th, 2009

In duress unable to get an appt for three months

I was told on my last visit by Dr Pelman to see him in Dec and tried to make an apt for Dec on Nov 03. I was told that the next apt was on Feb 05 2010! I am in distress that I still have burning when I pass urine and can not understand why one would have to wait so long. It is unpardonable. More so,when I was able to see another extremely competent Urologist in three days who with a urine sample correctly id the issue as a yeast infection with meds that was efficacious.

July 27th, 2009

great doctor

He's a great doctor with a great staff. They are very busy. At times hard to get an appointment.

October 4th, 2017