A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pena -Ariet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pena -Ariet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena -Ariet graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Pena -Ariet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Pena -Ariet MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Pena -Ariet practice?
- Dr. Richard Pena -Ariet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pena -Ariet practices Internal Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists.