A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pennell, Vascular & Endovascular Specialist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pennell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pennell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pennell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Pennell practice?
Dr. Richard Pennell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.