A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pennell, Vascular & Endovascular Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pennell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pennell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pennell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Pennell MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Pennell practice?
- Dr. Richard Pennell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pennell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.