A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pennell, Vascular & Endovascular Specialist is Excellent. Dr. Pennell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pennell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Angioplasty/stents, and Carotid Angioplastystents.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pennell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Chesterfield
- St Johns Mercy Medical Center - St. Louis
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pennell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Pennell practice?
Dr. Richard Pennell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Pennell, Dr. Ricardo Pennell, Dr. Rich Pennell, Dr. Richie Pennell, Dr. Rick Pennell, Dr. Rickey Pennell