Dr. Richard Pepple MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

August 17th, 2016
Great doctor. Has always been there to keep me healthy. His staff is friendly and on top of things. It is a privilege to be his patient.

November 20th, 2013
The Worst Front Office EVER!
My new Medicare HMO Provider's List included Dr. Pepple... I went to his office today to request an appointment... The receptionist asked me, without any preliminary questions, what prescriptions I wanted to get from the doctor... I asked why that question? I was told that the doctor doesn't prescribe pain medications... I told her that I DON'T even take pain medications,,, Her rudeness and abruptness was very unprofessional... I was not even asked about my medical conditions, of which I have many,,, That, in addition to the the dirty office environment, prompted this review...

June 8th, 2013
Terrible Bedside Manner
I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone I care about. He lacks compassion and empathy. He resists treating and managing pain. He was so rude to me on my last visit that I am changing Dr.s after being with him for almost 3 years.

November 26th, 2011
Robot
He has sent me away twice without answering my questions. In both cases he says "We only address one thing per visit, you get 15 minutes." "I will make an appointment every day if you like, but we will only address ONE issue" I ended up in ER 3 days after seeing him, with empacted bowel, wich he would not address.

July 9th, 2010
On our first visit my husband and I had a thorough evaluation by Dr. Pepple. He was very knowledgeable. He was to the point and kind. He did not want to do a lot of unnecessary testing. We are happy to have found him.