A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Peress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Peress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peress graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peress has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Cwnte, Sleepy Hollow, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eliot Peress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Peress practice?
- Dr. Richard Peress has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Peress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Orthopedic Surgeons.