A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Peress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peress
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Peress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peress graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peress has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Cwnte, Sleepy Hollow, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eliot Peress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Peress practice?
- Dr. Richard Peress has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Peress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.