Dr. Richard Perez Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Perez?

The Best

Posted on November 7th, 2017

He' s a no bs doctor. He tells you how it is. Doesn't like unnecessary use of insurance or putting your child through unnecessary tests

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Great doctor he takes care of my 4 children and is good with them

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Simply the best

Posted on August 14th, 2015

worst doctor i have encountered He would rather shove his political views down your throat then actually examine your child.

FAB DOCTOR AND STAFF A+++

Posted on May 4th, 2015

people need to be patient this doctor may come on strong but he is fab and people shouldn't be so critical as he cares about your child just be a little patient and you will see the results the staff is A+

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have never in my life been treated so unprofessional by a Dr.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

To keep a long story short this could possibly be the worst doctor on the planet. He doesn't listen to patients, he yells at them, he is arrogant and quite frankly I think he has some sort of mental issues because he was extremely defensive as if he were being attacked. The man is a quack. Something is wrong with him and I wouldn't let him treat my dog let alone a child.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I'm only giving 1 star because you can't leave negative stars

Heed all the other warnings and reviews its so true!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Before I started taking my children I read the reviews and my employer knew this physician well and I know when people don't hear something they like it is easy to speak negatively. I gave him a chance my oldest daughter didn't like him at all from the first visit. But I continued to allow my younger to see him as of today that is a no go as well. He is pompous and would not take time to listen to me at all. He was rude, aggressive and very assertive. I am the biggest advocate in the world for my children and he shouldn't be allowed to care for children. This is just my own personal opinion but sometimes you have to see for yourself and I very much regret that I did.

Worst pediatrician Ever!!!! stay AWAY!!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2014

My kids used to have him on insurance as primary provider. He is sooo RUDE!!! He talks down on you as a parent and is verbally abusive! I can't tell you how awful he used to make me feel as a parent & then when I asked other parents if they had ever heard of him. They all day he treats his patients mostly parents like they are the stupidest people and he is the all mighty who knows all! Can't stand this dr. So happy we left. My only regret is that if didint leave sooner. Do yourself a favor and stay away!! Trust me!!

Rude, Rude, Rude!

Posted on July 25th, 2014

This man should not be working with people, much less CHILDREN!!!! No one should ever visit this Dr.

Feedback on 18 years of experience

Posted on July 25th, 2014

My children are now 20 and 22, and they were patients of Dr. Perez for 18 years. With his offices in Venice and Sarasota, I could take them to either location, depending if they were being picked up at school or at home. I had a son and daughter, and both were very comfortable with him. Dr. Perez always hired competent PA's on staff, and we always felt we were getting the best attention and care. He continues to support my daughter with donations in her trips abroad as she prepares for medical school. He was the kind of doctor who would call in a prescription on the weekend, even from his vote, if he could help us avoid the emergency room when he knew the condition and had seen my child. We are so grateful for his support in raising two happy, healthy children.