A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pergola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pergola is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pergola
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pergola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pergola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pergola graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pergola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Pergola MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Pergola practice?
- Dr. Richard Pergola has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pergola practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.