Learn more about Dr. Richard Persino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Persino, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Persino, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Persino graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Persino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Persino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 15 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Persino practice?
Dr. Richard Persino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Crystal Lake, IL.
See Crystal Lake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.