A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Perugini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Perugini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Perugini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perugini graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Perugini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Perugini MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Perugini practice?
- Dr. Richard Perugini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Perugini practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.