A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Perugini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Perugini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, and Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perugini graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perugini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perugini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Perugini practice?
Dr. Richard Perugini practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.