A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Perugini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Perugini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perugini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perugini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Perugini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perugini graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Perugini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Perugini MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Perugini practice?
- Dr. Richard Perugini has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Perugini practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.