The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Perugini
Dr. Richard Perugini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Perugini is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, UMass Memorial Medical Center and Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Perugini has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Perugini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Margaret Lawler
Psychiatry, Neurology, General Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Hongyi Cui
Worcester, MA 0 mi26
Dr. Reza Saidi
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi19