A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Petrelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrelli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Petrelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Petrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Petrelli practice?
Dr. Richard Petrelli practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Petrelli, Dr. Rickie Petrelli, Dr. Rich Petrelli, Dr. Rick Petrelli, Dr. Richie Petrelli, Dr. Ricky Petrelli