Learn more about Dr. Richard Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Petrie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Petrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Petrie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Petrie MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Petrie practice?
- Dr. Richard Petrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Petrie practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.