A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Petrie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alonzo Petrie MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Petrie practice?
- Dr. Richard Petrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Petrie practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists and Dover Cardiologists.