A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Petrik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Petrik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Petrik, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrik graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Petrik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Petrik MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Petrik practice?
- Dr. Richard Petrik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Petrik practices Emergency Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians.