A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pfeiffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeiffer
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pfeiffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pfeiffer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Pfeiffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. Richard Pfeiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pfeiffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.