A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pfeiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pfeiffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pfeiffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeiffer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pfeiffer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Pfeiffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Pfeiffer practice?
- Dr. Richard Pfeiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pfeiffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.