A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Duc Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Pham practice?
- Dr. Richard Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pham practices Family Medicine near Jasper, TX.
See Jasper Primary Care Doctors.