A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pickering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pickering is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickering
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pickering Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pickering, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickering graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pickering has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Pickering MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pickering practice?
- Dr. Richard Pickering has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pickering practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.