Learn more about Dr. Richard Pickering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pickering is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pickering, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickering graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pickering has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickering accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pickering practice?
Dr. Richard Pickering practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.