Learn more about Dr. Richard Pickering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pickering is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickering
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pickering Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pickering, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickering graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pickering has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Pickering MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pickering practice?
- Dr. Richard Pickering has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pickering practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.