A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pickering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pickering is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pickering, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickering graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pickering has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Pickering MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pickering practice?
- Dr. Richard Pickering has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pickering practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.