- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pidutti is Excellent. Dr. Pidutti has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pidutti, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Enlarged Prostate BPH, and Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidutti graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pidutti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pidutti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pidutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Pidutti practice?
Dr. Richard Pidutti practices Urology near Somerset, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Ebensburg, PA.
See Somerset Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Pidutti, Dr. Ricardo Pidutti, Dr. Rich Pidutti, Dr. Richie Pidutti, Dr. Rick Pidutti, Dr. Rickey Pidutti