A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pidutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pidutti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pidutti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidutti graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pidutti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Pidutti MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Pidutti practice?
- Dr. Richard Pidutti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pidutti practices Urology near Somerset, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Somerset Urologists.