A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Rectal Cancer
- Silicosis (Dust-related lung disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Pierce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Pierce MD and PHD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Richard Pierce has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pierce practices Vascular Surgery near Seaside, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Saint Louis, MO.
See Seaside Surgeons.