Learn more about Dr. Richard Pieters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pieters is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieters
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pieters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pieters, M.Ed, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieters graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Pieters has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Pieters M.Ed and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pieters practice?
- Dr. Richard Pieters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pieters practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Fitchburg, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists and Worcester Radiation Oncologists.