Learn more about Dr. Richard Pieters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pieters, M.Ed, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieters graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Pieters has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pieters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Pieters practice?
Dr. Richard Pieters practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Southbridge, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists and Worcester Oncologists.