A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pike, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pike has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Howard Pike MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Pike practice?
- Dr. Richard Pike has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pike practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.