A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pinckney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pinckney, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinckney graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinckney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Pinckney MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Pinckney practice?
- Dr. Richard Pinckney has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pinckney practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists.