A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pinckney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pinckney, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinckney graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinckney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinckney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Pinckney practice?
Dr. Richard Pinckney practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists.