A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pinsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pinsker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pinsker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsker graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Pinsker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Pinsker MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Pinsker practice?
- Dr. Richard Pinsker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pinsker practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists, Richmond Hill Endocrinologists, and Richmond Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.