A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pinsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pinsker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsker graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Pinsker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinsker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Pinsker practice?
Dr. Richard Pinsker practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Occupational Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists, Richmond Hill Endocrinologists, and Richmond Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.