Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
20 Highland Park Dr
Ste 202
Uniontown, PA 15401
724-438-4364
Locations and availability (2)

by Jerome Lowery on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Pish is an excellent physician. He is VERY detailed in every aspect of your health. He has a great personality. Would recommend him to anyone. Had other PCP's prior to him. They couldn't carry his coffee.

Sep 6th, 2013

Absolutely the best internist around. He spends ample time with all of his patients and his bedside manor is a plus.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Michelle on Jun 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pish for 15 years and would not want to go anywhere else! He is very thorough, caring and diligent. It is hard to believe someone would dedicate themselves the way he does! He treats my husband, my in-laws and half of my family. We all love him. My mother-in-law is a cancer survivor and I believe it is due to the excellent care and attention she receives from Dr. Pish.

|  Gary Mucho  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Doctor Pish is the reason so many people hate Doctors. I feel he has a complete lack of sympathy for the family and is uncaring about his patients. My mother is currently in a nursing home, I contacted Pish in an attempt to check on her more often. I was told he did not have enough time to check on all the patients he was assigned. He's just another shylock money grabber. I would not recommend him to anyone for any reason. I am considering a lawsuit. Is this the Doctor you want taking medical care of a loved one? Stay away from Pish, unless you want your loved one to die.

Nov 17th, 2011

The best Doctor ever, very pleasant cares about his patients.

|  Dr. Pish  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Although you may wait a very long time for this physician, he is the best doctor I've ever seen. If you need to spend 2 hours with him, he will be glad to do it, that is why the wait time is so long. For a serious condition, me may run a variety of tests, but in the end, it is worth it.

|  Dr.Pish Was My Mother's Doctor  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr.Pish doctored Julia Petro from August 22,1990 until June 29,1995.He was very sincere and professional in the handling of her delicate case.My mother could be very hard headed and stubborn but Dr.Pish interacted with her very well and treated her with great dignity and respect. Lawrence "PEACH" Petro