Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Pitsch Jr
Dr. Richard Pitsch Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with another office in Lincoln, NE. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pitsch is affiliated with Bryan LGH Medical Center - West, Bryan L G H Medical Center-East and Lincoln General Hospital, Lincoln, Ne. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Pitsch Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Pitsch Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.