Dr. Richard Pitts Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pitts?

mill worker

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

He never remembered what he did to me last time I saw him. He always said I was a tough guy to figure out (That was the key for me to ask for another doctor). Finally he released me to go back to work. I saw another doctor (a orthopedic specialist) I have 9 bad disk in my spine,can barely walk and need 2 or 3 operations. My new doctor said that I saved my own life from this doctor or I could have been paralized had I gone back to work. My oppinion would be to avoid this doctor all together. He always contradicts what he said. Remember he gets paid to send you back to work he doesnt care about your health. My life has been F'ed up by this so called doctor. His motto: Your fine go back to work! Thanks for nothing A hole.

Type 2 Diabetes