Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Plowey
Dr. Richard Plowey, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, PA, with another office in Wexford, PA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Neurology. Dr. Plowey is affiliated with Forbes Hospital and Butler Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Plowey has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Richard Plowey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.
Dr. Rekha Galla
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Washington, PA 0 mi
Dr. Wenhui Cao
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Washington, PA 0.63 mi11
Dr. Manojbhaim Patel
Washington, PA 0.81 mi42