Learn more about Dr. Richard Podell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Podell, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Podell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Podell, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Podell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Podell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neal Podell MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Podell practice?
- Dr. Richard Podell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Podell practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Family Physicians.