A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Podell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Podell, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Podell, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Podell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Podell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neal Podell MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Podell practice?
- Dr. Richard Podell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Podell practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Springfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Primary Care Doctors.