Learn more about Dr. Richard Podell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Podell, Internist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Podell, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Podell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Podell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Podell MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Podell practice?
- Dr. Richard Podell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Podell practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ.
See Summit Family Physicians and Summit Internists.