A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Podkul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Podkul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Podkul graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Podkul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leon Podkul MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Podkul practice?
- Dr. Richard Podkul has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Podkul practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists.