Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Just wonderful show details Just wonderful
by Natty E on Mar 17th, 2016

Dr Pohil is the best..caring, prompt, direct, research, knows, loves being a doctor . His staff is amazing, caring, prompt.

Best Medical Practice In Town show details Best Medical Practice In Town
Sep 27th, 2012

MCA and Dr. Pohil provide outstanding care. I appreciate that the nurse practitioners are available when the Doctors schedules are full and that they see patients on weekends. Dr. Pohil is a great listener and never rushes through the appointment. I have referred several people who have later thanked me repeatedly for the referral.

The best Dr. I have ever been to... show details The best Dr. I have ever been to...
Oct 27th, 2011

very patient and takes the time to get to you know you on a deeper level.

Never met a more caring doctor show details Never met a more caring doctor
Aug 13th, 2011

Dr.Pohil is the most patient, caring doctor I have ever seen. He is never in too much of a hurry to spend time listening, answering questions, and repeating as necessary.

The BEST Doctor I've ever had! show details The BEST Doctor I've ever had!
May 5th, 2011

I absolutely LOVE Dr Pohil! He has taken care of my grandmother, both of my parents, my husband and myself. He is so easy to talk to and has the BEST bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor. He genuinely cares about the patient and spends as much time as needed with the patient. I don't know what I will do when he ever retires!!!