Dr. Richard Ponce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ponce?

June 1st, 2013

Outstanding Physician and Friend

Rick Ponce is a truly outstanding physician and friend. I was a legacy from my previous doctor at Sansum and somehow was lucky enough to have Dr. Ponce take over my care. He has always been available and open to alternative treatments. I was truly shocked to read the one negative review here. Something is wrong there and it's not Rick or his staff. They have consistently provided me with excellent care and compassionate treatment.

August 29th, 2012

Professionalism at it's best

Even though Dr. Ponce is a personal friend, he is by far the best internist I have ever been to (which has been several during my lifetime). He is caring, concise and recommends appropriate treatment and/or medications to correct issues one may have. There is no finer doctor....

January 2nd, 2012

Awful experience

I've had stomach problems for over a year. I can only eat a few things. A colonscopy showed that the inner walls of my intestines had been bleeding, but no gastro-specialist could figure out why. Someone told me that an Internal Med. doctor could help me. But when I saw Dr. Ponce, he yelled at me saying that I shouldn't seek help with my stomach because I've had stomach problems for so long, and why are you coming here? What is different this time than before? We can't figure out what is wrong with your stomach! He basically didn't want to work. He didn't want to sit down and think outside the box. He wants the easy way out by diagnosing by blood-results and test-results, but sometimes you have to look beyond those results to find out what is wrong with a patient. I looked forward seeing him very much, and it turned out to be a very bad experience. He made me believe that nothing can be done about my stomach and I should stop seeking help. I'm bleeding from my stomach, and can only eat very few things. If I follow his advice, I think I will eventually die! He wouldn't care if I died. He has no personal feelings about me, and he just wants easy cases and his pay-check. Don't go see this doctor. He's horrible!

January 30th, 2017