A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Popowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Popowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Popowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Popowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Popowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Popowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Popowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Popowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Orthopedic Surgeons and Nanuet Sports Medicine Doctors.