A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Popowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Popowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Popowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Popowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Popowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Popowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Popowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Popowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Orthopedic Surgeons and Nanuet Sports Medicine Doctors.